Low maintenance, secure and perfectly located - your comfortable and easy-care lifestyle awaits!
Situated on a spacious 501sqm corner lot, provides plenty of room for outdoor activities, kids and pets to run around and options for all year round entertaining .
This timeless home, constructed in 1994, has a flexible floor plan and would make the perfect home for families, couples, empty nesters or anyone looking for a modern, well maintained property.
Don't miss this one! This delightful property has it all.
- EV Charging station (free charging of EV vehicle from solar panels)
- NBN FTTP
- 6.6KW solar panels with Fronius inverter
- Complete home water filtration system
- LED lighting throughout the home
- Gas cooktop
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- New carpets in bedrooms and lounge room, recently painted
- Steel mesh security doors
- Alarm system
- CCTV cameras
- External LED security lights surrounding the property
- Large weather proof pergola in the alfresco area
- Storage shed
- Bore reticulated gardens and lawn
- Mature fruit trees and vines - mango, guava, macadamia, lemon, lime, passionfruit
- Garage parking for 2 cars with off-street parking for an additional 2 cars
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE
Located only a short walk to the Swan River waterfront and the Canning Bridge Train Station and just a few minutes by car or public transport, to Waterford Plaza, Curtin University and the Perth CBD.
This is undeniably one of the best locations in Manning, situated in the McDougall Lake Precinct bordering Como, in a friendly neighbourhood with a strong sense of community.
Everything you need and desire is either within walking distance or a few minutes drive by car.
Your children's schooling requirements are well considered with Penrhos and Aquinas College and Como SHS nearby and a short walk to local primary schools.
Land: 501 sqm corner lot - GREEN TITLE
Internal Size: 137 sqm (including garage and storeroom)
Construction: Brick and Tile, built in 1994
Local Authority: City of South Perth
Council Rates: $2615 p.a (approx)
Water Rates: $1405 p.a (approx)
ALL GENUINE OFFERS OVER $900,000 WILL BE PRESENTED FOR THE OWNERS CONSIDERATION
Call Giuli Zirino on 0417 970 588 to secure your private viewing or keep an eye out for scheduled home open times