Ideally positioned on an elevated 466sqm block in a tightly held street in one of the most sought-after pockets of this desirable neighbourhood, this appealing residence offers the perfect opportunity to secure a spacious, modern home with the added independence of a coveted 'green title' landholding in an affordable price bracket, underpinning the value of your investment in your family's future. The flexible floor plan is ideal for adapting to your requirements as your needs change over time, while the large undercover outdoor living area and spacious, yet easy-care outdoor areas provide plenty of space for outdoor entertaining. Built in 2000, the solid brick and tile home has been very well cared for, and is ready to move right in, while still offering plenty of scope to add your own sense of style over time. With its attractive elevated street presence, and a brilliant location close to great schools, this is the perfect home to settle in and create a lifetime of family memories.
• Big open plan north-facing main living and entertaining, front lounge
• Well-laid-out kitchen overlooking main living to the rear gardens
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robes, garden outlook
• Two large secondary bedrooms with robes, plus 4th bedroom or home office
• Big undercover outdoor entertaining, front and central courtyards
• Big freestanding double garage with remote controlled door, great storage
• Excellent security, gated front entrance, alarm system
• 466sqm green title block, lush garden setting with automatic reticulation
• Safe, whisper-quiet location, well away from busy roads
• Approx. 250m stroll to Booragoon Primary and Wireless Hill Reserve
• Westfield Booragoon, Melville Aquatic and the river foreshore all within 1km
• Easy walking distance to Applecross High School
Our last few similar listings have sold within days of hitting the market. Be amongst the very first to view to secure this rare opportunity.
For further information, including guidance on price, please call Nik Jones on 0417913966, or for the fastest and most detailed response, please send an email enquiry directly from this website (preferably no SMS enquiries, please).
Local Authority: City of Melville
School Zones: Booragoon Primary, Applecross High
Council Rates: $2385.78 per annum
Water Rates: $1,395.85 per annum
Price Guide: Suit Buyers Over $1 Million
Built In Robes